Main | Yee-and-Yeemaster
- Failure to make a decision or action.
- To make a mistake through stupidity or ignorance.
- To be clumsy or fumble around with something, or to slur or have a slip of the tongue.
- To forget something (thus failing to take action).
- A classification for a person who tends to do the above.
- Act: "To yee or not to yee, that is the question."
- Person: "I think he's a yee."
- Past act: "You must have yeed."
- One who excels in the act of yeeing.
January 25, 2014, at 12:08 AM